At the age of seven, Bob was led to the Lord through the wordless book by a woman with C.E.F. Immediately, he began reading the Bible, praying, and attending Sunday School and worship services. His deep desire to know the God of the Bible has burned within him since his conversion.
Bob is a graduate of the following institutions:
- William Penn Senior High School, York, PA
- United States Army Communication Center School, Fort Detrick, MD
- American Institute of Banking
- Pennsylvania Bankers Trust School, Bucknell University
- National Graduate School of the America Bankers Association and Northwestern University
- York Bible Training Institute, York, PA
- Grace Theological Seminary, Winona Lake, IN.
Bob also studied at the Institute of Holy Land Studies (Jerusalem University College) on four occasions.
Bob’s accreditations are:
- Certified Financial Services Counselor by the American Bankers Association
- Master of Divinity from Grace Theological Seminary
- Ordained Elder in the Church of the United Brethren in Christ
Bob served in the United States Army for three years, the last year as a communication center supervisor in the Army War Room of the Pentagon. When called by God to prepare for pastoral ministry, he was vice president and senior tax & accounting manger of the Commonwealth National Bank. After graduation from Seminary, he served as the senior pastor of the Orrstown Church of the United Brethren in Christ for seventeen years.
Since 2007, he has taught the following courses, during second semester, at Jamaica Bible College and Community Institute, Mandeville, Jamaica:
- Pastoral Theology
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Old Testament Theology
- Book of Revelation
- Romans Exegesis
- Life and Teachings of Christ
- Prophetic Books
Bob is married to Lois for forty-six years, who faithfully serves the Lord by his side. Both have been teaching in Good News Camps of Child Evangelism Fellowship for past twenty years and before that about twenty years in youth camps at Rhodes Grove Camp.